Monday, March 18, 2013

What your hairstyle says about you???

 

 Fashion is really trending right now. I am jealous to girls who are very fashionable like the way they dress and also the hairstyle to have too. For me, I do not know how to be fashionable. I just wear my simplest outfit from day to day except for my hair. Before, I really love my long black hair but since I ironed it during my brother wedding my hair is already damaged. We all do have different types of hair, mine is I think straight and thick. How about you, what your hairstyle says about you??? 

 1. Wavy hair - can be difficult to maintain

 2. Pixie cut - considered to be a very bold and daring hairstyle since it is very difficult to carry off

 3. Bangs - are considered to be very flirtatious and saucy

 4. Bob haircut - defines a very focused; no nonsense woman, who exudes power as well elegance with her hairstyle and personal style 

5. Ultra short bob - symbolises an assertive woman who has a strong sex appeal

 6. Straight long hair - shows your youthful and fuss free style

No comments: