Sunday, March 03, 2013

10 Wedding Traditions

To those who do not know, I am happily married with 2 lovely daughters. I got married last January 2006. Before the wedding, I invited some close relatives and friends for the bridal shower. My husband also was invited by my relatives for an overnight stay and drank beer. Because of our long-distance relationship (work related), my husband and I hired a wedding coordinator. Our budget was only P95,000, exclusive of wedding gown, rings, and accessories. Well, good thing a friend of ours lend a car for our transport from the apartelle to the wedding place. In my accessories, some said I will wear something borrowed. My earrings and necklace are borrowed, thanks to our churchmate. There are 10 Bizarre Explanations for Popular Wedding Traditions: 

 1. The Bachelor Party
 2. The Bridal Shower
 3. The Bridesmaids
 4. The Groomsmen
 5. The White Wedding Dress
 6. The Veil
 7. The Bouquet
 8. Old, New, Borrowed and Blue
 9. Can't See the Bride before the Wedding
 10. Father Giving Away the Bride

No comments: