Saturday, March 02, 2013

Camp Gear

Camping is a great adventure. The first time I joined camping was when I was in elementary during my girl scout days. It was fun because you got to enjoy with your friends and you got to listen to story telling that are sometimes scary.  In camping my camping days, I got to learn cooking using burning woods and put-up your own tent. Camping is an outdoor recreational activity. The participants leave urban areas, their home region, or civilization and enjoy nature while spending one or several nights outdoors, usually at a campsite. Going to a camp, you need to have camping gears. You can browse online for the best camp gear for hiking and camping, featuring backpacks, shoes, tents, sleeping bags, jackets, gps, and many more.  Always remember that before you go camping, see to it that all camp gears must be prepared so that you are good to go and have fun.

No comments: