Thursday, March 14, 2013

6 Bridal Hairstyles

When I was in college, it is my dream to have a big wedding celebration. I love wedding events like those I saw on movies in fairy tales. Beautiful long gown, compete entourage and the venue too. I want to look like a princess, LOL. On your wedding day, all eyes and cameras will be on you, and you’ll want to look your absolute best. Choosing the right wedding hairstyle and makeup is very important for your big day. When I got married, it was just simple. My hair style was simple too, just curled it then I have a tiara and veil topped with several glittered-like diamonds. Look your best on your most awaited day—that time when you get to wear your hair in any romantic way you want. Choose from these hairstyles that remind us of fairy tales and princesses. 

 1. Tousled - Perfect for a beach wedding and for silky smooth hair is a tousled style.

 2. Side-swept - Gives you an updated Old Hollywood look. 

 3. Low Ponytail - The simplest and classic hairstyles, gives a sleek polished look. 

 4. Soft Waves - Flaunt beautiful locks by letting it down with soft waves. 

5. Loose Knot - For a not-so-uptight hairstyle, wear hair in a knot but loosely done. 

 6. Half Updo - Style it up with a hair accessory on the side for accent.

No comments: