Sunday, March 17, 2013

local brochure printing

I am a Marketing graduate but I did not use it when I graduated because my first work was with a hotel. In the hotel I worked, I am mostly at the front desk entertaining guest who will check-in and also handling cash for those who check-out. After 1 year and 4 months I resigned because of some reasons. I went back to work months after in a school as a branch cashier but it did not last also. To make the story short, I am not working right now because I am taking care of my 2 daughters. In the hotel and school that I worked, I did some marketing. Marketing is the process of communicating the value of a product or service to customers. Marketing might sometimes be interpreted as the art of selling products, but sales is only one part of marketing. As the term "Marketing" may replace "Advertising" it is the overall strategy and function of promoting a product or service to the customer. When it comes to advertising, brochures are really come in handy so that people may read understand what the product or service are. If you want some fliers or brochures, my cousin have a local brochure printing shop just around downtown area. If you do not want to travel far for orders, you can call them by phone or visit their website online.

No comments: