Just want to share to you this information I got in Facebook, especially those who are wearing contact lenses.
A 21 year old girl had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which
food is cooked outdoors over an ...open grill or fire) While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals
continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, She started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down. No one in the party knew why she was doing this? Then she admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said she'll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE
OVERHEATING and FLAMES are concerned....
or while COOKING...!
Friends if u feel the information is important, Please SHARE this message to all your near & dear ones who use contact lens.....PLEASE SHARE IT MAY BE SAVES SOMEBODY LIFE.