Sunday, March 17, 2013

6 beauty must-haves during the summer

To some, summer is already here. Have you prepared any activities this summer? Are you going on a vacation with your family or friends? Do you know what places to visit to especially the beaches? Well, for me I am only staying here at home. Next month will be my eldest daughter's 5th birthday and I am planning of having a party here at home. Just some few visitors, around 30 persons. I am just inviting some of her closest classmates with their moms (my friends) then my in-laws and my brother, his wife and their daughter. After the party, I do not know what is next. For me, I want to go to the beach. But I do not want to be tanned. Well, below are 6 beauty must-haves for this summer:

1. Lightweight moisturizer

2. Oil-blotter sheets

3. Lip balm

5. Waterproof mascara

6. Hair serum


Read more: ph.she.yahoo.com/6-beauty-must-haves--and-top-tips--for-summer-061847583.html

No comments: