Saturday, January 02, 2010

SD Card

It is a good thing that we have a digital camera but it does not have a free memory card when my uncle bought it, so they bought us an extra memory card so that we can store lots of photos. An SD card is an ultra small flash memory card designed to provide high-capacity memory in a small size. SD cards are used in many small portable devices such as digital video camcorders, digital cameras, handheld computers audio players and mobile phones. SD Memory Cards are now available in capacities between 16 megabytes and 1 gigabyte and it typically measures 32 x 24 x 2.1 mm and weighs approximately 2grams.

2 comments:

32GB SD Card said...

Hello friends,

This post is very useful and very interesting to read, Really this Post is nice

information,Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

I am impressed! Blog information posted here is surely my friend. I justified want to say safeguard up with comments and quality work. IE browser bookmarks to your blog ethical again, I l come pursuing to fathom my friends more in the subsequent! The color of the layout is not bad, it is easy on the eyes.