Friday, August 01, 2014

these pearl necklaces

Every women deserves a gift from their love ones.  As for me, it is my happiness if someone will give a gift for me on my birthday, anniversary or Christmas.  I want a necklace because I don't have one.  Actually, I have a necklace but it was broken.  Mu hubby gave it to me, it has a dolphin pendant.  I want to try something different like pearl necklaces because many said there are pretty and it suites me very well.  I remembered that my cousin gave me a pearl necklace but I did not wear them because it was a choker type kind of a pearl necklace.  It is still here kept at my drawer. Fine quality natural pearls are very rare jewels. The actual value of a natural pearl is determined in the same way as it would be for other precious gems. The valuation factors include size, shape, color, quality of surface, orient and luster. Single, natural pearls are often sold as a collector's item, or set as centerpieces in unique jewelry. Very few matched strands of natural pearls exist, and those that do often sell for hundreds of thousands of dollars. The value of these pearl necklaces are determined by a combination of the luster, color, size, lack of surface flaw and symmetry that are appropriate for the type of pearl under consideration. Among those attributes, luster is the most important differentiator of pearl quality according to jewelers. 

No comments: