Friday, August 01, 2014

beats audio headphones at musicians friend

Headphones have been around since the 1920s and the basic design has not changed very much since then. Everybody loves music, right? As I have noticed to some people, many have mobile phones. Everytime I go or even riding on the jeepney, I see people listening music using their mobile phones (including me). Of course, you need to use earphones if you want to hear cool music of your choice. For me, I use earphones because they are very handy because and easy to bring and they are little. Well, I see people also use headphones but it's kinda bulky (for girls) especially taking the jeepney but it is alright for the boys. Mostly DJs use headphones, like my brother. DJs have to concentrate on both the current track being played and the track being queued up, so DJ headphones need to be loud so that the DJ can hear the song being queued up above the club noise. Online, there are different brands to choose from when it comes to headphones and one of them are beats audio headphones at musicians friend and they launched a new promotion. Free shipping on all purchases (with the exception of super heavy and oversized items like PA and Guitar cabinets).

No comments: