Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sodalite Beads

In Facebook and Multiply sites, I saw online people make bracelets and necklaces and sell them. I was challenged in making them too. Well, it is not that easy especially when you use clay designs. It is hard, much better if I buy them wholesale and I will put it all together. Asides from clays, we can also use beads such as Sodalite Beads. It is my first time to encounter the word Sodalite, so I searched the internet about it. In an article, it says that Sodalite is a rich royal blue mineral widely enjoyed as an ornamental gemstone. This kind of gem have healing properties like it brings order and calmness to the mind, brings emotional balance, calms panic attacks, balances the metabolism, boosts the immune system and overcomes calcium deficiencies. It enhances self-esteem, self-acceptance and self-trust. I was amazed after reading this article, it has healing effect in our body. Cannot wait to have one.

No comments: