Thursday, May 24, 2012

school and hubby

Mika is already excited to mingle with her new teacher and classmates. Done with everything! Already bought back pack for her, school shoes and rubber shoes including also socks, shirts uniforms and skirts. I love the Hello Kitty school shoes and rubber shoes for her, they are adorable. I hope and pray na yung attitude niya dito sa bahay hindi niya dalahin sa school, ang kulit kasi eh. Parents orientation will be on June 6 and classes will start on June 7.


Mika's school bag


Mika's school shoes & rubber shoes


Hubby and I talked thru skype again last week, I was relieved. I was worried kasi, ang tagal niyang hindi nag-online. 3 week sila naka-tambay sa Bahamas, usually kasi 1 week lang sila doon. He told me that he will arrive last week of June. Cannot wait to see, kiss ang hug him!!!

No comments: