Saturday, May 26, 2012

daybed

I love to go home and relax in a comfy place, watching television or playing with the kids. I want to have this "sofa bed" type that I can sit or lie down. I just browse the right one, it is the daybed. Daybeds are used as beds as well for lounging, reclining and seating in common rooms. Curling up on a daybed with a good book or a favorite magazine is one of the joys of life. Napping away an hour or two is easy on this type of accent furniture. Their frames can be made out of wood, metal or a combination of wood and metal. Daybeds typically feature a back and sides and come in Twin Size but offer a range of bed prices to fit any budget. I want to get two daybeds for my two daughters, I love color pink. See the photo below, that kind of design I want for them.


No comments: