Monday, April 07, 2014

saxophones at wwbw

I listen to music and I love it. I studied piano (notes) when I was in elementary but I stopped because my teacher was terror. I continues playing but using an organ/keyboard (chords). I want to learn other instruments and it turned out that I also love playing the drums, a little bit. I want my kids to learn how to play instruments too like violin, guitar or saxophones. Saxophones are nice to learn, it looks easy when you see someone plays it but I think it takes some time to learn it too. Saxophones are usually made of brass and played with a single-reed mouthpiece similar to that of the clarinet. While proving very popular in military band music, the saxophone is most commonly associated with jazz and classical music. I hope that someone will play saxophone in our church. You can buy saxophones at wwbw or you can browse online if you want to canvas. No worries about the shipment, they ship saxophones nationwide and they also do musical instrument repair too.

No comments: