Monday, April 07, 2014

Fender Custom Shop

Before, my hubby plays the guitar but not for long.  I do not know if he stills remember how to play, LOL.  If I have the money, I will buy him new customized guitar that he loved.  He loves motorcycles especially the ones that are for trailing and my idea is to put that motorcycle design on the guitar.  I know that he will love it but I still need to save big money for that.  Customizing things gives excitement and it will really attract customers.  When it comes to electric guitars, The Fender Custom Shop can customized anything.  They produced special-order guitars for customers through a custom shop dealer network, creates limited edition guitars, builds limited edition amplifiers, and does some research and design for the parent company. They produced a huge range of instruments, often limited in number, which reflect its original mission as a link between the needs of specific players and the Fender corporation and their established designs and innovations as a whole.

No comments: