Wednesday, January 15, 2014

gibson les paul standard

It's been so long since I was with my former fellow worship team members. Yes, I typed it right. I was part of a worship team before in our former church. I am the one who played the keyboard/organ and sometimes I do back-up singer or kinda play the drums. I am not that good singer and not good in drums but knows how to play a little bit if I have time to practice. But mostly, I really play the keyboard. Our church is just simple and we gather as one family. Everybody is praising God, dancing and singing songs when the worship leader leads the worship. All instruments must blend: keyboard, drums, guitar, bass guitar and singers. My former guitarist has his own guitar asides the guitar in the church. His guitar was super nice, loud and it really rocks. I do not know what brand was the guitar but it sounds pretty good. Now that the members are scattered in different places, I really miss playing with them especially when it comes to food trip. Now, some when to other countries to work and some do missions. After all these happened, we are still standing and worshipping God.  As of now, we are using the keyboard and the drums.  We do not have anybody playing the guitar.  If someone will visit our church, knows how to play the guitar and join our worship team, then we need to get a new guitar.  I have many friends that have guitars and they said that gibson les paul standard is the best. They has always been the cornerstone of the Gibson USA lineup. Each guitar comes protected in a plush-lined hardshell case with black exterior, and includes owner's manual and adjustment literature, along with Gibson's Limited Lifetime Warranty and 24/7/365 customer service.  I pray that many will attend our service every Sunday and somebody is willing to play the new guitar.

No comments: