Wednesday, January 15, 2014

evh wolfgang

Everybody loves music and most of us have its own talent of it, either being a singer or playing the instrument. I am part of our worship team at church, I usually play the keyboard. Sometimes, I also play the drums and do back-up singing. Before, I always wanted to learn how to play the guitar because it is a challenge. It take times of practice to master it and you have to have patience. But playing the guitar is not in my vocabulary now. You can use guitar to play anything from death metal to country to classical and everything in between. I remember the old days when my former churchmate played the guitar, he really plays well and he ROCKS! At present, we do not have anybody that can play a guitar in our worship team.  We have an electric guitar but it has no brand name, I think it was assembled.  Well, we hope that someone will donate us an aevh wolfgang.  Its features includes a distinctive double-cutaway body with an arched AA maple top on a lightweight basswood back, a chrome hardware, headstock, custom-made signature tuning machines and many more.

No comments: