Monday, May 20, 2013

richest billionaires of 2013

How I wish I am a BILLIONAIRE! As what Bruno Mars song says, I can buy all of the things I never had then I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine too and smiling next to Oprah and the Queen. I want to buy my own house, have my own business and of course give to the needy. But did you know who are this years richest billionaires? 

 1. Bill Gates, $72.7 billion - Microsoft's co-founder and chairman 

 2. Carlos Slim, $72.1 billion - who owns the largest mobile phone operator in the Americas 

 3. Amancio Ortega, $56 billion - Spanish fashion executive 

 4. Ingvar Kamprad, $55.6 billion - the world's largest furniture retailer 

 5. Charles Koch, $45.2 billion - CEO and chairman of Koch Industries, operating in oil refining, pipelines, ranching and pulp 

 6. David Koch, $45.2 billion - Executive VP of Koch Industries 

 7. Larry Ellison, $41.6 billion - founder of database software company Oracle also holds a controlling interest in educational software developer LeapFrog Enterprises 

 8. Christy Walton, $37.9 billion - widow of John T. Walton, the son of Wal-Mart founder Sam Walton


No comments: