Friday, June 08, 2012

UPPA Baby Cruz

It is not easy to being a mother, you have to have patience to your child. When I gave birth to my daughters, my husband was not there because he works abroad. When my eldest was born, I did not buy any stroller until she turned around 5 to 6 months. It was very big to bring especially when we go to the malls. On my 2nd baby, I am using the same stroller but not that long. I just found out that there is a nice and durable brand of stroller that can be used, the UPPA Baby Cruz stroller. The UPPA Baby Cruz is a full-featured mid-weight stroller designed to be the ultimate city companion, it is easy to use. It has a full-size, reversing and reclining seat, Excellent push and steering, infant seat compatible and it has an extending sun visor with UV protection. This kind of stroller have different colors to choose from and it is the ideal combination of function and style. The UPPA Baby Cruz is only 21" wide and weighs only 18 lbs. Not like other stroller, it can be use from birth through toddler years.

No comments: