Monday, June 04, 2012

Stetson Hat

I am not into hats but my dad have hats, he wants to collect them specially sports signature hats. I want to suggest to him to collect other hats like cowboy hats. There are lots of cowboy hats, it depends on the materials used. For men and women, the most well known hat in the world are Stetson Hats. I read an article online and it says that according to legend, Stetson invented the hat while on a hunting trip while showing his companions how he could make cloth out of fur without tanning. Stetson created a rugged hat for himself made from thick beaver felt. Stetson Hat company has been an icon of the American spirit and is founded in 1865. This cowboy hat is really in demand right now that is why due to high volume, made to order items are currently taking anywhere from 4-6 weeks for production. I wonder I they make a pink Stetson Hat, it is my favorite color. I love girly stuffs, especially girly colors.

No comments: