Wednesday, March 21, 2012

kaufmann fabric

Just last two weeks ago I already had our 54x75 bed (including 2 mattresses and a side table) and I was thinking of having our 2 sofa in the living room be upholstered. I already asked the owner of the furniture shop and they gave me an idea on what to use and how much will it cost. He mentioned a branded fabric but I do not know if it is okay, so I searched the internet for more information. Maybe I will try kaufmann fabric because they have the best wholesale quality of fabrics and they are affordable also. They have unique conversational designer prints and plaids all working together for a sophisticated and whimsical look. They also have fabrics not only for upholstery, they also have slipcover, drapery, or home decorating projects to choose from and their collections are perfect for duvet covers, bed skirts, pillows and pillow shams and many more. I cannot wait to see their collections. I hope they have Hello Kitty collections too because I am a fan, hehe...

No comments: