Friday, March 30, 2012

audio and web conferencing

Having a family is not easy because you will have a big responsibilities. Having responsibilities need sacrifices too in terms of financial stability. Like for me, before I got married my husband worked abroad to sustain us financially. It is hard to find communication especially if my husband is budgeting his money for important and emergency cases only. At present, we can now communicate using the internet even though he is far away from us. My husband's sister is also working abroad and sometimes we do communicate using audio and web conferencing. In businesses and companies, audio and web conferencing is a big yes especially if their clients are from different countries. They can have meetings using only the internet. It is good to have a great technology now a days because it can help connect people and love ones.

No comments: