Friday, November 07, 2008

Crib Bedding

I gave birth last April 2008 to my first baby girl, she is turning 7 months this November 18. Before I gave birth, my brother hand-me-down some clothes, mittens, socks, new born clothes, etc. of her daughter. I also bought some stuffs for my baby's personal needs like powder, diapers and lotion. I have all the things that my baby needs except for one, a crib. I haven't bought yet because we have no budget. A friend of mine told me that there are stuffs that I can canvass for my baby's needs like crib bedding. I saw this one website that can surely satisfy my needs, in babyearth.com. You can choose from bedding sets, pillows, blankets, toy bags and many more. They have different styles, fresh look and high-quality fabrics in a variety of textures that you can choose from. Well, will tell my husband about it. Hope he will say yes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do believe this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to come back once again since I book marked it.
Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.



My homepage; structured settlement annuity