Saturday, July 01, 2006

July 1, 2006

today is Saturday, 1st day of July and it's the last day of work for this week. i'm just hoping na wala ako masyadong work load para makapag-relax naman ako kahit konte. it's not easy to seat for the whole day facing the computer kasi makakasira sa eyes mo. my mom always told me to stare sa mga light green colors for 15 minutes, i don't know why pero maybe to prevent from radiation. well, satuday night nanaman mamaya but for me, stay at home lng kasi no money eh. unless if somebody will tell me or text me, go ako but i will drink only 1 and that's ice tea kasi mas mura kaysa lady's drink pero fave ko talaga yung Tequila Sunrise kaya lang it's so mahal grabe. well, i'm planning to watch also Superman later with the whole family if not busy or either bukas after church. usually last full show kami kapag nanunuod ng sine kasi tapos na sa mga gawaing bahay or business.

yesterday during breaktime, i'm trying to edit my blogspot. kasi i've been trying to make my page nice and i can't do it. thanks to my friends Lin & Nona who helped me a lot. we communicate lng sa blogs eh, hehehe after i edited my blogspot, back to work nanaman ako. as usual, scan, email & encode nanaman. haaayyyy walang katapusang encode kasi namin lahat mga P.O. with Invoices & Vouchers na naka-attach at lahat yun i-encode mo including the corresponding numbers & check numbers. well, i just love my work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi monique,sorry i wasn't able to reply to ur question sa isang blog ko...now lang ako nakapag visit.me too, hindi pa nakapanood superman, quite bz pa..hopefully tom. just enjoy!!!

Anonymous said...

with the help of my friends na mga "EXPERT" when it comes to computer/html.

----

kakatwa sino bang pinaringan mo hahah joke ingats