Tuesday, February 11, 2014

2014 DCHS Grand Alumni Homecoming

Last February 8, 2014 I attended our Grand Alumni Homecoming in our alma mater school hosted by DCHS Batch 1989. One of the hosts was GMA's local news anchor & also from the said batch Tek Ocampo. Sad to say that only 3 of us attended our batch. I really love theme because it was a Christian High School Musical, an alumni inter-batch song & dance competition. There were also raffle prizes. Minor prizes were Axis Watches, Gift Checks & TVOLUTION from PLDT, IPod Suffle and the Major prizes were IPad Mini & IPad Air. I was waiting and claiming that I will get the IPad Mini or IPad Air, but I guess it was not my time. It was nice to see familiar faces and former teachers, it was worth it!  See you all again next year and hoping that many of our batch will join.


The ticket with free dinner buffet and drinks.


With former teachers.


Only us 3 came from our batch.



No comments: