Saturday, December 28, 2013

used les paul guitar at musicians friend

Before, I want to learn how to play the guitar. What I did was find a songbook and follow the pattern keys. At first, it was easy but the following keys are kinda hard. The ending, I stopped playing guitar and play the piano/keyboard. When I met my husband, I knew that he loves playing guitar. He did not study or trained, he studied the keys by himself. I bought him a simple guitar, not the electric guitar because it was kinda expensive. To save money, I will buy him a used les paul guitar at musicians friend. No matter where you are in the world, they will help you find musical instruments that fit you, your music and your style. The les paul guitar is one of the four vintage electric guitars used by professional musicians like Paul McCartney, Slash, Eric Clapton and many more. Because of the great popularity of these models, musicians are listed only if their use of these instruments was especially significant. 

No comments: