Saturday, October 06, 2012

Iolo virus scanner

We are always using our computer and laptops for home use, talking to families and chatting with friends abroad. Every use of our computers/laptops can sometimes attract viruses that can harm the system and we do not know when will they attack. Viruses, worms, dangerous spyware, and other malicious software continue to increase in number and complexity and pose a high risk. These infections can wreak havoc by causing permanent computer damage, destroying data, and enabling identity theft like what happened to my laptop. That is why I let a friend reformat my laptop, too bad for my photos , videos and document files.  I will try to use iolo virus scanner to detect, block, and remove these malicious infections. The iolo AntiVirus solution offers real-time protection that runs continuously behind the scenes, with a minimal usage of system resources and no additional configuration needed. The iolo virus scanner can inspect your entire system (all memory, boot records, files, and folders) or it can just scan the files and folders that you specify. I guess I will try this antivirus to protect our system.

No comments: