Friday, October 22, 2010

Stress Hair Loss

Baldness is the state of having no hair or lacking hair where it often grows, especially on the head. It is caused by a mixture of genetics and hormones that we have very little control of. Well, I do not what to become bald. Right now, I am having problems with my hair because some are falling out. Maybe because it is cause by stress or pollution, that is why I use a branded shampoo that reduces hair fall. But until now, it is still the same. We will experience hair fall through excessive washing of hair, hair dye, long exposure to the sun, diet, hormone problems, and stress. For me, to reduce stress hair loss, I should eat well and follow a nutritious meal regimen that is full of wholesome foods and plenty of water. Eating healthy will help heal your body from the inside out.

No comments: