Tuesday, September 21, 2010

p90x

Are you tired of your body weight? Do you want to get a healthy sexy body and be physically fit? There are lots of solutions and one of them is p90x. p90x or Power 90 Extreme is a home exercise system. It claims to improve physical fitness in 90 days through a rigorous segmented training program with a nutrition and dietary supplement plan. P90x is a 90-day program that combines a variety of exercise techniques including strength training, cardio, yoga, plyometrics and stretching. As for me, I do not do exercise maybe because I am not use to doing it. I want to do the p90x because I have fats on my tummy after I gave birth. I do not want to have fats like most women have because it is not healthy looking. When my husband arrives, will tell him about this home exercise.

No comments: