Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baby jogger city select

After I gave birth to our daughter, one of our priorities was to look for a baby stroller. A stroller is a form of a baby transport and there are a wide variety of designs, colors and brands to choose from. It is important that the features and functions of the stroller suit the parents' personalities. We finally got our choice of the unit. Recently, however, I got to check out the all new Baby jogger City Select. This came much later and I should say it is the best for babies because it fits through all doorways, and has a feature that can quickly add or remove a second seat. Besides there are other features and functions that attract me. I am pretty sure the Baby jogger City Select is a big come-on specially for those with twin infants.

No comments: