Wednesday, June 28, 2006

lovely, rainy day

as days passed by, the weather is changing. in the afternoon it's very hot then in the evening it's raining so hard that's why many people got sick. well, we can't predict the weather, only God knows. sometimes people blame God for the tragedies that happened but they didn't know that the poeple who don't care about the cleanliness & nature did these things. sometimes we just don't learn all these things that's why we have accidents & tragedies.

last night, on a rainy night, me & my former officemates went to Manny's birthday (former officemate). i think that party includes his despidida because he will work in Yemen soon, huhuhu...well that's life, we really need sacrifices. like me and my husband, far from each other. kelangan eh kasi mas malaki ang sahod dun compared dito. para naman sa future namin yung ginagawa nya eh, diba? well, enough of the loneliness & sadness. it's time to focus on our own lives, works and especially focus on God.

for me here at work, i'm not that busy. i'm just loving my work, no hastle and all. so peaceful and quiet but very cold because the office is airconditioned. right now while typing this blog, my hands are freezing and very cold. i'm just glad that i brought my maong "blazer type" jacket and take note, i'm getting sleepy also because it's so cold.


last monday i went to the parlor, got a haircut and a pedicure. nothing, just want to look different and clean, hehehe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weee..hOnga..kaya me ubo ako ngaun coz of the weather!...nweiz, i like ur new luk huh..ung pedicure lang ang di ko nakita..weheheh.tC ateh..muah!