Thursday, May 18, 2006

My Wedding Day (Jan.20,2006)


For the past years, I entered in a relationship that lasted for 5 years & 11 months. after that, kina-ugalian na natin na mag-propose ang isang guy sa girl for marriage. But for us ni, Sherwin wala na yun. We just talked about it & opened up everything. In our relationship, we have encounterd lots of trials but we know that we can solve it all by just having trust & faith in ourselves and to God who always answers all our prayers.

After the long commitment, we decided to settle down. 1 month of preparation is not enough so we got a wedding planner who did all the thinking and planning. January 20, 2006 is my happiest moment in my life!

I thank God, my family, relatives & friends who supported and guided us.

ps. i want to share to you ginawa ng online friend ko after my wedding...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAbuhay Ka Monica!!!!

Anonymous said...

God bless...

Anonymous said...

aww sana ni post mo din yung regalo ko sayo I will put you sa links ko ok? congrats sa pagayos mong blog mo. kasi sa yahoo 360 kailangan registered ka din eh para makapag-comment sa blog. ingats I miss you!

Anonymous said...

tee hee kakatuwa naman lolz uyyy kelan ka ba online? kapal ko noh nag-request pa talagang post ang bigay ko nyahaha I miss you na! marami pa akong tuturo sayo regarding this blogging tools na yan. please email me saka set-up tayong time para makapag-ym ingats mwah!